Contemporary Worship Coordinator
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Coordinate and schedule volunteers for NewSong worship service.
- Facilitate reminders through volunteers for NewSong service.
- Assist in identifying and implementing mission elements for NewSong and High Point.
- Assist in identifying and implementing art elements for NewSong and High Point.
- Identify and coordinate High Point and NewSong presence at community events (i.e. 1065, Art Walk, etc.)
- Procure supplies and materials needed for High Point and NewSong.
- Perform other duties related to NewSong and High Point as directed by the teaching pastor.
If interested, please email questions and/or application and questionnaire to Jeremy Steele.
The Media Ministry is seeking a part-time producer to help direct our worship services and other live events. Experience with live sound, lighting, and video a plus. This person needs to be self motivated, a good leader, and willing to learn. If interested, please email any questions and/or an application and questionnaire to Hannah Wilson.
The Music Ministry is seeking a part-time organist. Responsibilities include Wednesday evening rehearsals with the choir (6:00 - 7:30 p.m.) and three worship services on Sunday mornings (8:00, 9:15, & 10:40 a.m.). Occasional special services, concerts, weddings, and funerals (all paid in addition to the regular schedule). If interested, please email questions and/or application to Ralph Gudeman or call 251.342.0462, ext. 221.
The Maintenance Department is looking for a part-time Maintenance Tech. Work schedule is approximately 20 to 25 hours per week. Previous maintenance experience is preferred. Duties include working with ministry staff using facilities management system to coordinate event setup, and performing general maintenance, security and safety duties. If interested, please email questions and/or application to Mike Smith.
Communications Administrative Assistant
The Communications Department is seeking an administrative assistant that will assist with Christ UMC communication efforts internally and externally and must thrive in an environment with limited supervision. The Communication administrative assistant must be quick to comprehend and act on changing priorities when necessary. This position is a point of contact between the Communications department and CUMC Ministries/volunteers/vendors and must demonstrate superior customer service, interpersonal communication and written communication skills. This position will layout the weekly bulletins, answer phone calls and set appointment for the Counseling ministry, coordinate and maintain all functions of the workroom, including processing of bulk mailings and office supplies orders and paper inventory. Handle other administrative duties as needed. For the full job description click HERE.
Next Generation Intern
We are seeking someone to join our Next Generation ministry team (0 years - young adults) as an intern. This person must have a passion for Jesus and the ability to work well on a team.
Specific Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Perform various administrative duties including, but not limited to facility request forms, communication forms, phone reminders and mailings.
- Represent the Next Generation Ministry as needed including but not limited to the Next Generation booth on Sunday mornings, event check-ins, etc.
- Assist in other Next Generation Ministries as instructed by the Next Generation Minister.
- Participate in the total programs of Christ UMC through regular attendance at and participation in worship and small groups.
Part-time/Relief Recreation Assistants
The Recreation Ministry is looking for part-time/relief Recreation Assistants who can be called in to assist with work at the Recreation Desk and on the CSports fields. If interested, please contact Steve Ellisor for more information.
NewSong Worship Intern
NewSong is looking for interns to help lead worship in various services. If interested, please contact Colton Jones.
The Children's Ministry is looking for nursery workers for Sundays, 7:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Additional hours are possible during the week, both mornings and evenings. If interested, please contact Teresa Jeffris or Rheeta Morrow at 251.342.0462.
Kidz Crossing is always looking for qualified candidates to serve as teachers, aides or as a substitute teacher. Please email applications to Christie Ford.